Monday, June 29, 2009

Yet Another New Blog: The 200 Foot Garden

I know it seems a little crazy, but I've started yet another new project that requires its own blog. I'm working on creating a commuter garden in my neighborhood--sort of a cross between a community art and community garden project. It still might not come together completely, but you never know. It's something that's worth a try, and no matter how it turns out, it'll be an interesting experience.

You can check out the blog at The 200 Foot Garden.


P.S. Besides gardening, I actually am getting some writing done. I'm revising my new middle-grade novel, one chapter at a time (while also trying to balance a freelance gig at the same time).

2 comments:

Dan S said...

What a great idea Pat. Good luck on getting this going!

Patrick Gabridge said...

Thanks, Dan. It's still a bit iffy, in terms of getting all the timing to work out, but it could be pretty cool.